About the Cocoa CRA
The Cocoa CRA is located from the northern boundary of Mitchell Street, with the western boundary at the Florida East Coast Railroad, eastern boundary along the western shoreline of the Indian River and the southern boundary at Rosa L. Jones Drive.
The Cocoa CRA was established through City of Cocoa Ordinance No. 10-81 (PDF) and is governed by a 7-member board, which meets on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 5 p.m. at Cocoa City Hall at 65 Stone Street in Cocoa Village.
The Cocoa Community Redevelopment Agency administers matching grants up to $10,000 for qualified properties through the Commercial Facade Improvement Program.
Cocoa CRA Plans
- 1980 Cocoa CRA Redevelopment Plan
- 1997 Cocoa CRA Redevelopment Plan
- 2008 Cocoa Waterfront Master Plan
- 2018 Cocoa Waterfront Master Plan Update
- 2018 Cocoa CRA Redevelopment Plan Update